After the COVID-19 crisis that paralyzed the world, the organization of events, especially cultural events (concerts, festivals, etc.) has returned with a vengeance. Organizing a large-scale event of this type is not easy, as many factors come into play: promoters, suppliers, logistics, security (especially), attendee management, etc.
In order to cover any unforeseen event when organizing an event, IBERIAN offers an insurance tailored to companies or freelancers who organize events. It is intended to cover the Civil Liability that may be required of the Insured in the development of its activity as an Event Organizer for personal injury, property damage and consequential damages.
What does our insurance for event organizers cover?
Operational Civil Liability Guarantee:
- Damages to third parties due to the development of their activity.
- Damage to the venue.
- Liability of the organizer’s personnel including artists.
- Liability for the performance of installers.
- Supply of food and beverages.
- Damage caused by transportation and/or goods transported and loading and unloading operations.
- Medical services, fire extinguishing, bar or canteen services, surveillance or security.
- The use of machinery for the development of the event.
- Subsidiary of vehicles
- The installation of propaganda, signs, illuminated signs, billboards inside and outside the enclosure.
- Checkroom service.
- Damages derived from the use of fireworks, provided that the service is rendered by a specialized company.
- Works under a consortium or joint venture.
- Hiring of subcontractors and contractors.
- Civil Liability of third parties
- Accidental pollution.
- Defense costs and expenses
Employer’s Liability coverage for personal injury and its consequences due to accidents at work.